Our team members have backgrounds in investment banking, equity research and leading news organizations. Collectively, they have more than 50 years’ experience working alongside the management of corporations and financial institutions on complex communications challenges.
We focus on issues with significant impact on the value of our clients’ businesses. From a health sciences company seeking to sharpen its growth story for investors and analysts, to an alternative energy company planning the announcement of a strategic partnership, to a bank facing a negative earnings announcement, we bring an analytical, independent view to our communications work with clients.
Our experience as both insiders and advisors at leading financial institutions has given us deep knowledge of the fast-changing competitive landscape in asset management, alternative investments, investment banking, securities trading and financial technology.
Meet The Team
- An extensive background in capital markets, the securities industry and asset management.
- Strong relationships across leading financial media organizations built on daily interaction with top editors and reporters.
- An understanding of how digital and social media have transformed newsrooms and the way that editors and reporters work.
- A hands-on approach to working on client assignments.
- Daily engagement with the regulatory issues reshaping the capital markets and derivatives markets, as a well as corporate governance.
- Communications plan is developed with clients, based on analysis of issues and priorities
- Plan includes measurable objectives and sets out calendar of activities
- Senior team members remain engaged on daily basis to drive the program
- Regular conference calls are held to coordinate activities
- To ensure an integrated approach, plans take into account impact on investors, employees, regulators, business partners and other key audiences
- Monthly reports provide detailed view on team activities
- Quarterly metrics analyze program impact